Frequently Asked Questions
Here are collected answers to the most common questions. Our goal is to give basic information for some technology things for those, who are not techie themselves. Please, note, it maybe not the best place to get the full details for the concern questions interested to professionals, but, for sure, a good start point for those, who looking for Internet technology basics. If the question you have is not listed at this page, please, write to us, and we will give you an answer as fast as possible.
- What is an IP-address?
- What is my IP? (Your IP address text-only)
- How Does Internet Work?
- Where Is This IP?
- What is static IP?
- What is dynamic IP?
- What is a hostname?
- What is MAC address?
- What is a domain name?
- What is a website?
- Why do I see different IP-address even when I'm using the same PC?
- How can I change my IP-address?
- How can I hide my IP?
- What to do if I was banned from some website?
- What is IPv4?
- What is IPv6?
- What is a network host?
- What is CIDR?
IP Black Listing in DNSBLs
- What is DNSBL and IP black lists?
- Why my IP is blacklisted?
- How to check if my IP is blacklisted or not?
- How to remove my IP from black lists?
Geo-IP and geolocation
- What is Geo-IP?
- What is my location?
- Why my location is detected wrong?
- Is it possible to find me or another person by IP?